About Cantor Injury Law
Effective Legal Service from our St. Louis Personal Injury Lawyers
If you or a family member was injured by another's negligent or careless
behavior, you may be wondering how to proceed. Medical bills, lost wages,
and other expenses incurred due to your injury can quickly add up, leaving
you and your family in a dire situation. At Cantor Injury Law, we believe
that you should not have to pay for the recklessness of another. That
is why our St. Louis personal injury lawyers, Mark Cantor, Brian Winebright,
and Nathan Davis are here to fight for your rights on your behalf. They
are committed to seeking justice and winning full compensation for those
who need it most.
Call 314-485-4005 today to get in touch with Cantor Injury Law! Mark Cantor
will personally meet you and fight to win your case.
Choose a Firm that Stands Apart
The founder of Cantor Injury Law, Mark Cantor, has been practicing law
since 1993, and has been protecting the injured and their families by
fighting for their rights for a financial recovery since then. Our team
has successfully recovered millions of dollars, which proves our dedication
to bettering the situations of our clients. We also offer
free case evaluations. During this complimentary consultation, we can address all the concerns
and questions that you may have about your case. Mark Cantor cares about
always doing the right thing, not pursuing unjust causes, acting with
the highest degree of integrity, and fighting as hard as he can for his
clients and will personally represent you.
What sets Cantor Injury Law apart from the rest?
- An award-winning attorney leads our team
- There are no attorney fees unless we win your case
- We are committed to improving and enforcing the safety of our community
- We can offer you the personalized attention that you deserve
- Our lawyers are licensed to practice in both Missouri and Illinois
We are a firm that gets results. We care about the futures of our clients
and we can fight tirelessly to secure an outcome that will help you and
your family recover.
View some of our notable case results below:
- Workers' Compensation - $1,016,944 judgment & settlement
- Tow Truck Driver's Family Settles After Fatal Strike - Wrongful Death
- $750k settlement
- Workers' Compensation $73,344.55 award - Cable installer recovers costs
for injured shoulder
- Man who slipped twice at work settles over injuries - Workers' Compensation
- $422,385 settlement
- Motor Vehicle Collision - $570k settlement - injured student
- Motor Vehicle Collision - $125k settlement - soft tissue injury and pregnant
Understanding Your Rights
Many victims are unaware of the full extent of their rights, and will simply
accept the first sum the insurance company offers after an injury. Insurance
companies know this, and many will purposefully offer low sums to victims
who are not familiar with their rights. Insurance companies hire many
lawyers to work for them, so it takes a lawyer who works for you to even
the scales. This is why when you are injured, it is vital for you to get
a St. Louis personal injury lawyer on your side in order to secure a full
recovery on your behalf.
Contact our firm
today to get comprehensive and compassionate legal support on your case.